Our team works hard for you.
We research your neighborhood, then help you only put money into the areas that will double and triple your return when you sell.
A team of three walks your home at separate times to see how you can net the most money on your home.
- First, your agent walks the home and lets you know how to prep and stage.
- Next, our listing coordinator walks the home and shares her perspective.
- If we’re not hiring a stager, then our photographer walks the home. They understand staging and may make some last-minute suggestions before taking photos. This ensures your home will look its best when it hits the market.
Major upgrades or remodels typically do not get you your money back.
Your greatest returns come from:
- Curb Appeal (Simple, Clean, Green)
- Paint in good condition
- Flooring in good condition
- Updated fixtures (optional, but worth considering)